Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pay attention to ingoing/outgoing mail ... theft alert

from a Marshall Street Correspondent ...

May 30, 2006

TO: THE PETERSBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT

SUBJECT: Theft of DVD from my mailbox

I am writing to report the theft of a DVD from my mailbox.

This morning at approximately 0630 I placed a Netflix DVD (movie title, “Carrington”) in the mailbox on my porch for pick up by the mail carrier later this morning. When I glanced out my front door at about 0830, I noticed that the DVD was gone and presumably was stolen. I did not see or hear anything out of the ordinary during that period.

Linas

CC: U.S. Postal Service (Petersburg)
Netflix
Historic Poplar Lawn Association


Please pay attention to your mail folks. This may be a trend.

~Mady

1 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 8:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious as to what the movie was ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home